Dr. Jason Boardman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jason Boardman?

Dr Boardman

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Very good surgeon

A is for awesome

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Dr Boardman did an outstanding job on my husbands surgery. The doctor checked on him daily while in the hospital. Follow up surgery was done quickly. Always in and out. Office staff very accomodating and pleasant. I will always recommend Dr Boardman, he saved my husbands life. He always answered our questions and tried to put us at ease. Thank you again and again.

Ok doctor, but could be better

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Dr. Boardman saw me 2 days after a surgery for a post-op complication. Surgery done by Dr. Johnson. Boardman was short, uninformed, and not helpful. Referred me to the ED which is where I ended up. I was billed for a separate office visit which should have been included in previous surgical charges as a post op visit. Boardman stated he followed up with my anesthesiologist but I never heard from them. Boardman never called on me to see what my status was. Very unhappy with his service and charges.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry you feel that you did not receive the care you deserve. Without violating HIPPA Laws, I would like to address your concerns. Your "post-op complication" was in reality only related to the surgery by timing. It was not directly related to the surgical procedure. Since the complaint was in a field that I do not treat, I felt it best to refer you doctors who could quickly do a work-up and potentially treat your specific complaint. According to CPT rules, because this was not a routine post-operative visit it is billable. If this visit was not billed, I could be charged with fraud under Medicare rules. Finally, since your complaint is outside my field, not directly related to the surgery and because I am not your primary physician in the practice, I did not feel compelled to do a follow-up with you. Also I did not want you to get any more bills from our office when we had nothing to add to your care.

e for Excellent.

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Boardman is the best surgeon ever! Great bedside manner. Kind and compassionate.

The BEST Around!

Posted on August 28th, 2012

What can you say to a doctor that saves your husbands life, is there when you need him most. He is the BEST you will ever find if it's someone you need to save your loved ones. I saw the other review, one must remember Dr. Boardman is not here to be your best friend he's here to save lives. We did not find him anything but caring and concerned. We will never to to anyone else for surgery.

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Was not happy with this doctor. Very cocky and not very friendly!

Doctor's Response

I am sorry you feel this way. If there are specifics I would be more than happy to address them with you.

Best Doc around!

Posted on October 8th, 2010

Dr. Boardman performed emergency surgery on my husband for a preforated ulcer in his small intestine. He assessed the situation quickly and took immediate action. I will never forget how great he was! My family and I are so thankful for the remarkable job this young man did...

Posted on July 27th, 2010

As a patient of Dr. Boardman's I would question the validity of the 4 ratings he has recieved here. The Dr. Boardman in clermont that I know is definately a 5 star surgeon!

Doctor's Response

I appreciate your comments. For those patients that want to give a 1 star rating, comments about the reasons would be helpful. The same holds true for those that give 5 stars.

Posted on November 12th, 2017