Dr. Jason J Bofinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason J Bofinger?

Heart of a country doc with stellar medical background

Where does one begin? He listens and considers the patient a person and member of his team - not just someone he treats. He is thorough (visits are NOT rushed!), analytic, down to earth, kind. He reminds me of the country docs in days gone by - but yet is located in a major city, and affiliated with an Ivy League Hospital. One cannot go wrong with this doctor.

An incredible doctor and person!

Wow! After searching for a remedy for an infection among other physicians, I finally threw in the towel and looked for an infectious disease specialist, locating Dr. Bofinger. Holy cow! What a find! He LISTENS, understands, is compassionate, funny, and he's not afraid to judicially treat! Dr. Bofinger an absolute gem. And, as an Ivy League medical school grad (yep... I checked), he surely 'knows his stuff'. Of course, once my infection is remedied, I hope not to require his services again (in some ways, it saddens me that he's not an internist.. I'd make him my regular doctor), but I surely know he is there if the need arises again for myself, anyone in my family, or my friends. Don't hesitate to seek his services. The man is nothing short of top notch -- all the way around!

COPD