Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason A Brashear has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jason A Brashear has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Jason A Brashear has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jason A Brashear is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I found Dr. Brashear to be very knowledgeable in his field. He listens and then has all the necessary test done to determine the problem and shares the problem and how he plans on treating it. He really does a great job in explaining how test are done as well as how surgical procedures are performed and what to expect afterwards. He has a very down to earth and caring bedside manner and I finds that this makes me feel more comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. Dr. Brashear is extremely patient and has a great sense of humor. I would definitely recommend him to others searching for an orthopedic surgeon.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jason A Brashear accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohnson City Office, 3 Professional Park Dr Ste 21, Johnson City, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason A Brashear in this video.
Dr. Jason A Brashear is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.