Dr. Jason Brodkey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Brodkey?

Highly Recommended

Posted on November 19th, 2017

He is the nicest surgeon I have met. He made sure we had a plan of action and understood our choices. He is the guy other Doctors come to see for back issues.

Life changing!

Posted on September 15th, 2017

When I first met Dr. Brodkey I was 28, in a hospital bed, unable to walk. He presented me with all of my options, answered all of my questions as well as my family's, and did not pressure us to make a decision. He was very kind and took great care of me. Since my fusion my life has improved greatly. I am mobile without fear of reherniating my discs, I can walk and function normally, and I am getting stronger everyday. His skills saved me from becoming paralyzed and I cannot thank him enough.

Best Neuro-surgeon ever!

Posted on August 4th, 2017

Dr. Broadkey gave me my life back! I had spinal fusion, with two titanium cages, and my back is better than it has been in 15 years! My quality of life was horrible before, but after the surgery--now its great! The recovery was not difficult, and the pain was tolerable after the first 24 hours--decreasing exponentially after that! My primary care's wife had recommended him, and he is truely the best! Very skilled! Everyone in the office was especially helpful and patient!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Barely able to walk before surgery, after surgery, I walked normally. I experience total relief of pain and symptoms immediately after surgery. Incredible bedside manner. He PERSONALLY called me the evening of my surgery to see how I was doing!

He is incredible!

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Dr Brodkey is an EXCELLENT surgeon. He is also a kind, compassionate man who takes a personal interest in his patients. While treating me, he made me feel like I was the only patient he had to take care of. I had long standing chronic back pain that I had grown to accept. Sudden acute pain one day left me barely able to walk or sit. At that point I saw Dr Brodkey. He reviewed my MRI with me, patiently answering all my questions and concerns. He thoroughly explained the surgery to me. It was outpatient surgery so I went home the same day. Following surgery I had no pain whatsoever! Dr Brodkey PERSONALLY called me after my surgery to ask how I was doing. Medicine needs more people like him.

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Dr. Bradley is awesome! Very pleased with my care!

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Best neurosurgeon we have been to and we've been to a lot

Posted on September 21st, 2015

he was so very good to me. he had previously put in my husbands morphine pump. i liked him then and adore him now. he saved my life. the injury is a mystery.

Posted on February 15th, 2015

As an orthopedic surgeon, myself, I was very fussy about whom I chose to review my case. I had two lower lumbar surgeries in the summer of 2014 in Grand Rapids, by an inept, unqualified surgeon. It took six months before I even began to recover. As this recovery was finally beginning to take place, I decided to get another opinion at the Cleveland Clinic. That surgeon was "qualified", but had the personality of a troll, and lacked the confidence to take on this case, should I require yet another surgery. Finally, after considerable internet research, I chose to see Dr. Brodkey; and could not have been more satisfied with this consultation. He spent more than an adequate amount of time reviewing my case, making sure that I did not leave with any questions unanswered. At no time did he appear rushed or impatient, and looked at my case, scans, etc., at every angle. He's also the first surgeon who finally recommended a physiatrist (M.D. in physical rehab). I could not ask for a more professional & compassionate physician for my case; and would strongly recommend Dr. Brodkey to anyone willing to make the drive. Iffff, some day, I need yet another surgery on my spine, there is no one I'd trust more than him. And as a surgeon, myself, you couldn't ask for a better recommendation.

As Good As It Gets

Posted on November 26th, 2012

Went to Dr. Brodkey for a second opinion and he was able to verify what the previous Dr. wanted to due. Dr. Brodkey's surgical procedure was a little different but one that I felt more comfortable with. I first met and saw him on Fri afternoon and he did surgery on my c-spine three days later on Mon. Felt great after surgery,everything went great. He even stopped by my room at 8:30 pm to see how I was doing. I have nothing but high praise for Dr. Brodkey. People should always get a second opinion before having any surgical procedure and you should always feel comfortable with your Dr. I could go on and on but just remember, Brodkey's the BEST

Always Listens

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Dr. Brodkey spends as much time as needed with me to go over all of my concerns. Remember that he is a surgeon, and there are other avenues to exhaust before you see him. I went through physical therapy, and many pain injections before both he and I decided that the surgery was in order. He is very caring about his patients well being.

Five stars

Posted on December 1st, 2011

I've probably seen a dozen or more doctors and Dr. Brodkey has the best bedsie manner I have ever seen. My back surgery was 100% successful by the way.