Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason P Brokaw
Dr. Jason P Brokaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Owings Mills, MD. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Brokaw is affiliated with Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason P Brokaw has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
It's sad to see a dr allow himself to lie in order to pad his pocket. He maybe totally different with his regular patent but seeing someone for 5 or 10 mins to make some bucks from some insurance company to write lies is horrible.love how he picks and chooses bits out of your medical file and twist them to make you look bad as he calls them flags.claims your not compliant on meds that aren't even paid by the insurance company but funny that I take them every night hmm .he must be on a power trip he controls people's future cause he sure does think he's got a crystal ball to see into it.But I'm sure he just giggles and it boosts his ego when he see bad reviews
I felt this doctor was rude and didn't even do a hands on for my chronic back and neck pain. I was in a car accident and had 3 blown discs in my neck for which I had already had a bone graft and fusion at 3 levels with continued extreme pain. Called me an addict, obese (tho I' still within Navy standards), and left me to live with chronic pain with no help.
Whatever happened to the Hippocratic oath? Dr Brokaw is bought and paid for by the insurance companies. When he examined me Dr Brokaw grimaced when he asked me what I did for a living. Dr Brokaw smiled at me like he understood the pain I was in. Dr Brokaw then proceeded to write a glowing report and release me back to work. I have 3 Doctors that disagree. Dr Brokaw is not on your side! no matter how much he acts like he understands the pain you're in. Do not trust Dr Brokaw. He is a sell out for a few bucks.
This guy is 2 face like the rest of the insurance doctor's. I told this guy i wanted to work i could work im only 30 the first time i went to him i was 28. Im not one to sit around and collect workers comp i hate to sit around i fell 3 stories and hurt my left arm, left leg, left knee, and lower back. I been to about 5 doctor's 3 of them saying I'm to young for back surgery and need to try therapy and injections which i already done and it didn't help. 2 doctor's said a fusion and or they can scrap the disc. This doctor says my pain should go away with therapy i been in therapy for 3 years and it is just getting worse by the day. Workers comp hasn't paid me for 3 months so i started doing little jobs to get by [my bills don't stop coming when workers comp don't pay me] the insurance company had a PI follow me they supposedly caught me working. They show Dr Brokaw which i told him i had to work and he winded up saying there was still a couple things wrong with me to seeing the video saying there is nothing wrong with me. THIS GUY IS 2 FACE AND JUST WORRIED ABOUT A EASY PAY FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY. I DON'T WANT MONEY I JUST WANT TO BE FIXED. WORKERS COMP AND DOCTORS LIKE THIS MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A CROOK BY THE TIME YOUR DONE.
Dr. Brokaw is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Jason P Brokaw accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jason P Brokaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.