Dr. Jason T Bundy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason T Bundy?

Everyone wonderful. Best office

Wonderful.

Very happy with service.

Highly recommend Center for Pain Control

Excellence in Care!

Thankful for meeting Dr. Bundy & finally getting my pain under control. It has made a big difference in my quality of life. I would send my friends and family to him.

Great Doctor

I found him to be polite and explain my options to me, took his time and was very pleasant. I was concerned at first, since the reviews I read were not very positive but a neoology department refered me to him and swore he was awesome. And he was. His whole staff was. I think people who have good experiences just don't take the time out to write reviews. And truth me told, I am hard to please. He was WONDERFUL. I have a list of crap doctors and Dr. Bundy is by far in my top 5 of good ones. :)

please get a second opinion

wow....save your money....Doesnt look at the MRI (because it is not important). Tried to say that my neurosurgeon is wrong. Gave me a completely wrong diagnosis( I dont have bowel or bladder problems of which he didnt even ask me). 5 minutes later, states that my case is too complex. But he gave me a prescription for pain killers!

Thanks Doc Bundy!!

Dr Jason Bundy and his staff is second to none in the Reading, Pa. area. I had severe back pain due to an injury and Dr. Bundy has made me feel much better.

Great Care-Highly Recommend

I was shocked to see several negative reviews online, but I suppose it is usually the few people that feel they had a bad experience that love to write these reviews were you can remain anonymous. I had a great experience here. I found Dr. Bundy to be knowledgeable and caring. I had no issues at all with the staff. I was satisfied that he took my medical conditions seriously and offered several options for relief. I got what I came for and would send any of my family or friends to him.

No Follow up. Staff made joke of my problem behind my back

The doctor spend lots of time with me but couldn't resolve my problem. He said he knew of a Dr. that could help me but never followed up to get me the name. I found another one on my own. When the doctor asked his staff to check on something about my problem, I could hear them make fun of my medical issue. That was upsetting and I should have said something. The staff needs replaced.

Great

Best Doctor I have been to for Pain Control

I have been treated by Dr. Bundy for several years. The staff has always been friendly and easy to work with. Dr. Bundy has helped me so much!! He takes his time to listen to me and than explains in detail what treatment he can use to help me. I can only say this, he is the best doctor I have been to for help. And I tell any friends or family to use him if needed.

Dr. Jason T Bundy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.