The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Campbell
Dr. Jason Campbell, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with other offices in Shreveport, LA and Shreveport, LA (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Christus Coushatta Health Care Center, Specialists Hospital Shreveport and CHRISTUS Coushatta. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jason Campbell has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Jason Campbell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jason Campbell - Posted on April 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jason Campbell - Posted on September 26th, 2014
Dr. Campbell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
Specialists Hospital Shreveport
11 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jason Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.