4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jason J Canel?

outstanding doctor

My children are now adults but they saw doctor Canel for many years and received outstanding care. He gave us the time we needed, was very thorough and explained his diagnostics/treatments clearly. My kids still talk about him and say how great he was as their pediatrician. It is rare to find this level of quality!

Look no further than Dr. Canel for your child's pediatric needs.

I choose healthcare plans based on the insurance accepted by Dr. Canel's office. That's my litmus test. Dr. Canel has been my son's doctor for 14 years--since Dr. Canel began practicing at NorthShore. I'm convinced Dr. Canel saved my son's life when my son experienced a particularly severe bout of asthma. Calm, decisive, wicked smart, patient, interesting--and entertaining. We are so grateful to have such a high quality doctor in charge of our son's care.

Wonderful doc.

Great choice if you want to be heard!

Dr Canel is amazing! We have actually changed insurance jsut to keep him. I have three boys and he has truely impacted their lives for the better in all ways.

Couldn't ask for a better pediatrician

I have a son with a chronic medical condition that is tricky to diagnose and Dr. Canel was on top of it early on. He's up to date with the latest research and answers all questions in a straightforward manner. He always takes the time needed with each patient and if he is going to need a few more minutes than expected with another patient, he'll pop his head into your waiting room to let you know. His nurse, Carmen, is very courteous and professional, as is the rest of the office staff.

Dr. Canel is extremely knowledgable and caring and his bedside manner is excellent. Dr. Canel always knows the research statistics behind his diagnosis and has the experience to accurately diagnose. He is accurate and always take the time to talk to his patients and parents without making them feel rushed or uncertain. His follow-up is excellent; always returns calls personally; his staff is very efficient. Would strongly recommend Dr. Canel.

I love Dr Canel. He is very intelligent and I absolutely feel so comfortable with him taking care of my child. The office staff though, no personality, possibly unintelligent actually, and the secretaries will sit there checking email/ filing nails/ taking personal calls while you stand there looking stupid trying to get their attention

Dr. Jason J Canel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glenview, IL.