Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason P Cappuzzello has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
My father was admitted to Riverside Methodist Hospital last week for liver issues and Dr. Cappuzzello was his attending physician during his stay. Dr. Cappuzzello is a very compassionate and caring physician. He took a great deal of time answering questions my dad and family had regarding his condition. He explained his diagnosis clearly and what to expect in the coming months. He addressed lifestyle changes and explained the reasoning for the medications that he prescribed. It is obvious the he truly loves his profession.
I left the hospital and had to go to my family Dr. I was in the hospital I came out with the same pain as I was in when I entered the hospital. He told me he didn't have a problem with me and the staff didn't either. He told me with my pain we sometimes have issues that cause us to have pain because of physical and mental issues go hand and hand. I had a hernia and I had discs in my back that was pushing against the nerves in my back. I would not trust him to do any follow up care. Alot of people can go to school and pass numerous test. This is a doctor that did not read the reports that was presented to him. Please ask for a second opinion when dealing with this doctor he may at some point become a good doctor.
Dr. Cappuzzello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Jason P Cappuzzello accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Ohio Primary Care Hospitalists, 3555 Olentangy River Rd Ste 1080, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason P Cappuzzello in this video.
Dr. Jason P Cappuzzello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.