Dr. Jason Crawford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Crawford?

Not reputable or competent

Mixed up urine samples, and told me I had drugs in my system I've never taken and no evidence of the medicication that I DO take, I assured them there was a mix up and that was not my urine. They didn't seem to believe me and charged me 260.00 for a whole new screening. When it came back clear of the initial drugs the thought I'd taken, I asked for that report to be removed from my file so no doctor in the future thought I'd taken those drugs. They would not remove it from my record. I filed a complaint with my insurance company and also state medical board. They also told me on the phone that my blood tests were all normal but when I asked to see a copy and picked them up, there were four highly elevated and concerning blood tests. All were significantly out of range and significantly higher than previous testing three years ago. Left four messages asking if I should be concerned and all I got were messages from nurses saying all my results were fine. They are not fine and now I need to find a different doctor to sit down and discuss with me why I would have such elevated enzymes in four areas. I am not impressed or happy with this physican. He is nice and took time with me and I appreciated that, but this level of care is simply unacceptable.

Excellent doctor; bad experiences w/staff

Dr. Crawford is one of the best physicians I've ever had. I've been going to him for several years and he's sorted out a number of rather complex health problems for me. He cares, he's up on the latest medicine, he takes care of business, he's on times, respectful and brilliant. He's great, and that's why I put up with the rest. He's never available except by appointment and timely appointments are not easy to get. This is due to clinic policy. No one is on call after hours and the office shuts down for and hour and a half at lunch during which time messages left regarding appointments will not be returned. This I knew about going in. Hold times are very long - up to 15-20 minutes to reach a person and I usually have to leave a message anyway. This would be OK if messages weren't lost or miscommunicated. One series of miscommunications resulted in me getting a very wrong dosage of medication for an extended time. Dr. Crawford apologized and promised to look into it, but a similar thing happened again since. Records are an issue. One office requested my files repeatedly for three months with no response. The staff tend to give canned answers with no flexibIlity and without listening to the question.. I sometimes don't even feel like a patient paying for a service; I feel more like I have been drafted into the military-until I get to the treatment area. I've stayed because I like Dr. Crawford so much and because I dislike changing physicians, but I think it's time to go. :(

Dumbstruck, review the DOCTOR!

Dr, Crawford is an excellent physician, but you gave him an abysmal rating even though YOU NEVER MET HIM. OK, you were on hold a long time and don't like the rules of the clinic. Go somewhere else. Get treated by and actual physician and write a review on on THAT person.

Unbelievably Stupid

After waiting on hold for more than 10 minutes on hold a second time, I was told that I could not make an appointment until I had an eligibility appointment and that despite the fact that I live an hour away I had to go there in person prior to making an appointment. Unbelievable.

Dedicated, Caring Physician

Dr. Crawford works at St. Mary's Neill J. Redfield Clinic and seems dedicated to serving the under served. I lost my insurance after losing my job due to a disability and was very concerned about receiving appropriate treatment for several complicated medical issues. What stumped the high-priced insurance MDs seems simple for Dr. Crawford and he explains what's going on in a straightforward way. I feel respected and important even though I pay on a sliding scale. He sat with me and helped me find the least expensive way to fill my prescriptions. I know he's not accepting new adult patients now, but he's the kind of doctor you wish you could clone.

Dr. Jason Crawford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.