Dr. Jason P Dapore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason P Dapore?

Excellent

They are great at getting you in and out. I have also used their on call services, so prompt. Very professional staff.

Excellent

I have been a patient for several years and Dr. Dapore is excellent. He is friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and I would say the best doctor I have seen for joint/spine problems. Highly reccommend him. You also don't have to wait to long periods of time to see him. I normally have no wait to get in and be seen. I give him an A+.

No more fear..

I was scared to death I would have to have surgery on my hip due to a labral hip tear (after a serious car accident where I was rear-ended by three cars, and the seat belt pulled me back so hard that my hip got torn). Yet Dr. Dapore reassured me physical therapy is the best route to take for now. After one week of P.T. I am already feeling some relief in my hip and can walk easier without nearly as much pain. I just recently walked almost two miles for the first time in 12 weeks after just one week of P.T.! I truly trust that Dr. Dapore knows his stuff. I was very impressed (through researching him) that he was one of 27 people out of 144 people in his class, for being very successful in his research skills. But not only that, he truly has a heart for people and and is very, very kind (so is his whole staff...especially his current assistant, Cloe. She's awesome!). I spent 10 weeks with a chiropractor (who frankly seemed somewhat bothered by me) before going to Dr. Dapore. Because both my hip and neck were still hurting from the accident, it was recommended I see an orthopedic doctor. Dr. Dapore ordered the P.T. for my hip, yet said he wanted to order an MRI for my neck, immediately (after I told him I was still having difficulty turning my head). It was as if he instinctively knew something was wrong with it. I am SO glad he is my doctor now, because due to the MRI, we discovered (after 10 weeks!) that I have two herniated discs in my neck. If it weren't for Dr. Dapore, I never would have known this. The chiropractor didn't even know about it! Anyway, I know I am in the right hands with Dr. Dapore, and whatever is needed for my neck, I am 100% sure that Dr. Dapore will steer me in the right direction. I have not met with him yet regarding my neck (I only heard the results), but I feel confident I will be OK...whatever is required... now that I am seeing Dr. Dapore. And to tell you the truth, I am not afraid any more!Just as a recommendation to anyone reading this, if you happen to get into a serious automobile accident, I HIGHLY recommend seeing an orthopedic doctor like Dr. Dapore BEFORE thinking about going to a chiropractor. Just a suggestion. Especially with Dr. Dapore, if he thinks you will need a test, P.T., an MRI or even surgery, he will tell you. Chiropractors don't often have this ability. Usually the most they take is an x-ray...which does not always show much. Anyway, I thank GOD for Dr. Dapore!