Dr. Jason K Darlington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason K Darlington?

I was very impressed. New to the area and am very happy with Dr Darlington

Not ok

Dr Darlington asked if I was tired because i had a chemical burn in my eye and shining a bright light at my eye I couldn't keep it open . And then said I don't know why you can't see i have no answers. To sum it up I left not knowing if my vision will come back after getting a chemical splashed into my eyes. He was not considerate and just walks out leaving all lights in my face. The kind nurse/tech shut it off immediately and I thanked her. All the staff was great and time managment awesome. but my DR I work with is questioning this as well... this was not ok.

Glaucoma Specialist

A lot of experience, a pleasant personality, great explanations and great results make Dr. Darlington a winner.

Excellent Eye Doctor in Melbourne

Amazing doctor. Latest procedures, best training and lots of experience. He's very nice and reassuring as well.

Dr. Darlington seems to be a great doctor--have seen him only once. He was extremely thorough and found an issue I had since birth. No other dr has addressed this or told me about it.