The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Denny
Dr. Jason Denny, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Denny is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. Dr. Denny has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Denny has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Jason Denny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.