Dr. Jason H Dorey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason H Dorey?

Highly recommend Dr. Dorey

Dr. Dorey provided radiology services for me for an elective advanced heart check diagnostic test. He immediately called me with the results and also indicated there was a need for further testing for something unrelated to the heart check. He personally went the extra mile in trying to expedite insurance coverage by getting on the phone with my insurance company and offered an alternative to resolve the delay for the additional scan to make sure that I was able to get results same day and ease my mind. I highly recommend Dr. Dorey based on his medical expertise, response time, professionalism, and obvious care for his patients.

An excellent radiologist!

Dr Dorey has done several procedures for me and my family. He is a very knowledgeable, compassionate and caring physician! I would recommend him without hesitation!

Good bedside manner

I had acompression fracture of the 1st Lumbar Vertebra. The pain was severe. Dr Dorey performed a Kyphoplasty. i was able to work out of the Hospital without pain.

Dr. Jason H Dorey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.