Dr. Jason W Folk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason W Folk?

Torn PCL and MCL in my right knee

I have been a patient of Dr. Folk for several years for my knees. I had torn my PCL and MCL slipping on a wet floor in the small hallway in our trailer, the wall on one side and the washer/dryer on the other. My right leg went behind and off the side when I landed on the floor. Usually you have to have surgery, but Dr. Folk recommended physical therapy and it was able to heal itself, avoiding a very serious surgery. He is very conservative in his approach.

Excelllent, Knowledgeable Surgeon

I have multiple orthopedic problems, arthritis & fibromyalgia and have had multiple muscle tears throughout my body. 8 years ago Dr Folk repaired my torn meniscus in my one knee. He also repaired another tear in the same knee. He gave me excellent care & attention both in his office and hospital. I have been to him also for injections in my knees and shoulders. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery or treatment in their knees or shoulders.

Smart and Courteous

My experience with Dr. Folk was satisfying due to his obvious expertise, past experiences, and willingness to listen and answer questions. I would not consider using anyone else for orthopedic matters.

Great Dr and staff, incredibly long, long, lonnnngggg wait time

Dr Folk seems great and very knowledgeable, the staff was excellent But pack some supplies for the wait time. Book, snacks, survival canteen, computer, maybe some pillows and a blanket. Wait time was 2 hours from appointment time and add on 20 min because got there early. this compared to 10-15 min with doc. Follow the old Boy Scout motto "be prepared". it was worth the wait, but would have been a lot better if someone had let me know he was running way behind or perhaps called to say stay at home an extra hour or so.