Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason E Frankel has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jason E Frankel has the following 9 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Jason E Frankel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jason E Frankel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Frankel saw my daughter that had suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and actually treated her like human being with dignity and respect. I know that most TBI patients have little to no improvement, but he treated her and talked to her just as any physician would to a normal healthy 21 year old. So if there is anyone else out there that is in similar shoes as mine, try your best to get this physician working with you and your family. He made me feel relaxed and comfortable about my daughters care. He works at Brigham Womens Hospital and is based out of Spaulding Rehab Hospital. He is a wonderful man, and a caring doctor.
Dr. Frankel is an amazing physician, i used this website to find him, and then when I actually saw him, I found out that he is one of the most published physicians in his field. Dr. Frankel's bedside manner was amazing, he treated me like a real human being, was very down to earth, and really made me feel comfortable!!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jason E Frankel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsTufts Medical Center, 750 Washington St, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason E Frankel in this video.
Dr. Jason E Frankel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.