Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason W Friday
Dr. Jason W Friday, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Gilbert, AZ (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Friday has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason W Friday has the following 3 specialties
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Jason W Friday has the following 29 expertise
- Paranoid Schizophrenia
- Fecal Soiling (Encopresis)
- Substance Abuse
- Depressive Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Tic Disorders
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Birth Control
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Panic Disorder
- Night Terrors
- Eating Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Separation Anxiety
Dr. Jason W Friday has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jason W Friday is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Redemption Psychiatry has been such a blessing to my daughter. Dr. Friday and Jay have been a fantastic tagteam to equip her with all the tools necessary to handle the ups and downs of life. The office service dog, Falkor, is the cherry on top of a wonderful experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jason W Friday accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jason W Friday is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.