Dr. Jason Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Garcia?

More Than Satified

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I found Dr. Garcia to be the consummate professional. Pre-op, surgery, and post-op all went extremely well. I highly recommend Dr. Garcia for any/all orthopedic concerns/issues.

Successful rotator cuff tendon repair surgury

Posted on September 30th, 2017

I'm writing this review after experiencing a 100% recovery from surgery by Dr. Jason Garcia to repair a torn rotator cuff tendon in my right shoulder. Dr. Garcia proved to be a caring and compassionate physician. I was pleased with the time he spent explaining details of my injury, the required treatment, and expectations for the recovery. If you’re in search of an orthopedic surgeon to address a shoulder injury, I can certainly recommend Dr. Jason Garcia!

Great Experience

Posted on January 31st, 2016

Within two years, Dr Garcia has treated 3 issues, resulting in surgery for me. I had terrible carpal tunnel in both hands. He sent me for therapy and testing. In the end there was no relief still. He operated on both hands 7 weeks apart. Surgeries and recoveries were unremarkable. Everything he told me to do post op was spot on. Never had a problem with that since. After a car accident, I had major shoulder pain. Went back to Dr. Garcia, again he recommended therapy for quite a few months. Unfortunately, there still was no improvement. He said the next thing to do was surgery. I was terrified because of all the bad things I'd heard about rotator cuff surgery. Dr Garcia clearly explained everything beforehand in the office. His office staff worked diligently to secure coverage from my insurance because it was a MVA. They succeeded. Went in for surgery, Dr Garcia came and spoke to me pre op as usual, addressing any concerns. Post op he spoke to my husband regarding care, very clearly again. Followed up in the office a week later and everything was good. Now 2.5 months later and regular physical therapy sessions, I am pain free! All around great doctor, thorough care and great office staff!

Dr. Garcia, Awesome at what he does!!!

Posted on August 9th, 2015

I did my research and I'm glad I did. Dr. Garcia was as advertised.. Excellent physician, very knowledgable and patient. While I rather not have needed him, I'm glad it was him I went to...

Not able to diagnose

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Garcia was very corteous and polite when I went there. Went 3 times for the same problem and diagnosed me with plantar fasciitis without ordering even an x-ray. the pain persisted many months and no improvement. told me to do some stretching that made my pain worst to the point that I couldn't walk. Changed the doctor for a second opinion who ordered all kind of necessary diagnostics to find out that I had a tumor at the bottom of my foot. Be careful of this doctor. Don't get fooled by his charm.

A totally positive experience

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr. Garcia and his staff were so professional friendly, and just totally respectful of my needs and my pain. The young lady who had to schedule my surgery, went above and beyond due to the fact that it was during Christmas season

Terrific surgeon and physician

Posted on August 20th, 2014

Dr. Garcia is a caring and capable surgeon and healer. I feel lucky to have had the services of Dr. Garcia and highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Garcia!

Great doctor!!

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Dr. Garcia operated on my broken wrist to put a metal plate in it. My wrist is better than new! Dr. Garcia explained everything about the surgery and therapy. I would recommend Dr. Garcia to everyone, he's a great doctor.

One of the best orthopedic doctor in NJ

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

When he first meet me he made me feel welcome. He give my the correct diagnosis for my shoulder problem. He did my surgery on my shoulder he made me understand the before and after. I would recommend anybody that need a good orthopedic doctor to go to see him.

Patient

Posted on October 17th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Jason Garcia of Advanced Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Center, West Orange, NJ for over 3 years now and so very pleased at the choice I made to utilize his services! There are so many positive remarks I can say about this fantastic doctor and his impeccably professional, helpful and friendly staff. He performed 4 successful surgeries that have helped me tremendously!!! Thinking of one descriptive word that best describes a doctor with the best “bed-side” manner and A+ quality of work: P = PLEASINGLY PLEASANT E = EXTRAORDINARY R = RELIABLE F = FRIENDLY E = EXCELLENT C = COURTEOUS T = THOROUGH So, overall, when you are looking for an Orthopaedic Surgeon who brings positive results that last, look no further call Jason Garcia for guaranteed results………

Rating

Posted on September 24th, 2013

If there was a five star rating I would give him all five stars.

A successful and gratifying experience with Dr. Jason Garcia

Posted on July 13th, 2013

I would like to take a moment to commend Dr. Jason Garcia for the successful operation he performed on my broken tibia, and for the care he provided on each of my post-surgery follow-up visits with him. I had fallen from a ladder in May of 2012, the worst injury being a broken right tibia. Meeting Dr. Garcia for the first time at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, I was immediately impressed by his calm demeanor and confident approach towards my situation. He was very knowledgeable and informed me of the various options available to me. The break I sustained was diagonal in orientation, and Dr. Garcia advised that the best course of action was to attach a titanium bridge plate to provide sufficient support at the area of the break. Dr. Garcia performed the surgery very carefully and accurately, and I was surprised afterwards at how minor my discomfort was, given the invasive nature of the operation. Dr. Garcia wrapped a water-activated fiberglass cloth cast around my leg, and after a relatively short convalescence, Dr. Garcia removed the cast and encouraged me to begin using my leg, albeit carefully. I started out applying light walking pressure to my right leg, heavily favoring the left leg and using a cane for support, but gradually I was able to return to close to my normal stride. I realize that the last 10% or so of my recovery will probably take the longest, but considering the condition I was in when I had my mishap and where I am now, I am very pleased with the result, and I am very grateful to Dr. Garcia for allowing me to return to my normal life. My sincerest congratulations and a heartfelt thank you, Dr. Garcia.