Dr. Jason Goldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Goldman?

Review for Dr. Goldman

Posted on September 21st, 2017

I am a 79 year old relatively healthy female. I have been in Coral Springs for 3 years, it took me almost 2 years to find Dr. Goldman and I could not be happier. His professionalism, bedside manner, consideration, understanding, patience (as I can't hear that well), and overall humanitarianism is why I am finally set with Dr. Goldman. I recommend him wholeheartedly for all patients especially the elderly. His office staff are very courteous and always accommodating. All calls are answered promptly, and if the staff cannot help me the doctor always calls me back with the same day............

Caring and thorough.

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Office staff is efficient and courteous. Follow through is excellent. Doctor is smart, caring and explains whatever you want to know. He has the finest doctor I, myself have ever used. I feel well taken care of.

Overtests on issues that you don't have

Posted on July 13th, 2017

This doctor does not just test for the reason that you're going to him, but for anything and everything that he can in order to get higher bills. $5,000 worth of blood tests is not normal for a regular office visit.

Worst experience ever experienced in the Medical field

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Never even asked why I was visiting him, just started into his dialog and go here and get this test, then there....Had just had a physical a few months before but....especially liked his rinky dink Pulmonary function test, I had two within 6 months by Pulmonologists in a chamber. It was all about how much could he bill.

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Dr. Goldman is by far one of the best doctors I have been to in my lifetime of 65 years. And his staff are the nicest and most organized that I have seen. Believe me I am very particular about how I am treated and expect the best by doctors, restaurants, and any other "service" industry. Dr. Goldman is very proactive and thorough, which is what I expect from a doctor. He's very direct and to the point and not as warm and fuzzy as some, but I don't need warm and fuzzy in a doctor; I need competence. I wish all of my doctors were like him. The sad part is he cannot respond to a lot of the false negative reviews. Believe me you are always going to find negative, unhappy people who have nothing nice to say about anything and they are posting erroneous claims. Give Dr. Goldman a try. You will not be disappointed.

Best doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2016

The most thorough doctor I have met. Takes his time, lets the patient speak and above all else listens carefully. This is where most doctors fail, and this is what makes him great.

Impressive and professional

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Great doctor. He's not warm and fuzzy which is fine because I don't need my doctor to put on a show but he is a wonderful and professional physician who's knowledge and understanding of medicine was quite impressive.

Better than New York

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I finally retired to Florida after many years of living in New York. I have seen many doctors in both places and I was always hesitant to see a Florida doctor. I found Dr. Goldman and am so happy that I did. He really took the time to listen to me. He explained what needed to be done and answered all my questions. This doctor is a professional. He is definitely compassionate and caring. He really knows his stuff. It was really reassuring when I went into the hospital to have Dr. Goldman take care of me. I don't want to run to a million different doctors, I want a doctor who really practices medicine and takes care of everything. Dr. Goldman is a true primary doctor. He handled everything, as he should. I couldn't be happier and would recommend him to everyone.

Amazing doctor

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Amazing Doctor!! I brought my mom to her appointment a while because she felt that she was too sick to drive. Being from New York and my mothers generation, she knows everything! She usually tells the mechanic what's wrong with her car, the electrician how to fix something and when it comes to her healthcare, she literally thinks she knows more than the doctor. Unfortunately; that is not the case! I was so embarrassed listening to my mom tell Dr. Goldman not only what her diagnosis was but how he needed to treat it. He was very sweet with her and listened patiently but then proceeded to tell her (without making her feel bad) that she did not have Strep (even though she insisted "I know I have I have a strep throat") and told her that he could not give her antibiotics because it was just a common cold and antibiotics would at best do nothing but could potentially do serious harm. She was not happy but I told her she needs to trust the doctor. Dr goldman gave over the counter recommendations and sure enough she was almost 100% better 2 days later (and didn't "need" to be on antibiotics for a week....). My mom is so stubborn - I couldn't believe that she she actually said that the doctor was right! Doctor Goldman educated my mom (and me) on all of the reasons why and when antibiotics work , all the side effects and even pulled up studies. He spent over a 1/2 hour with us and was beyond thorough. I was so impressed with how knowledgable he was that I moved my entire family to his practice. We have now been patients of Doctor Goldman for a years and could not be happier with the care we have received

Best doctor in South Florida

Posted on March 4th, 2016

The office was well run with pleasant staff and a caring doctor. Actually brought me to the exam room himself. Personable, knowledgeable and caring. Called me personally with my results and has always been available to answer any questions. Highly recommended. Everyone should use this doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Each visit my wife and I have had with Dr. Goldman has been very pleasant and informative. His bedside manner is exceptional. We have complete confidence in him. He is very careful with testing and blood work which is done in his office by his very capable staff. We would highly recommend Dr. Goldman since he is a no nonsense, capable and very caring physician. He calls, personally, within days with results of lab work so that one does not have to become apprehensive waiting for the next visit.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Amazing experience. Blood work, immunizations, ekg, etc, all done in office. Handles all your medical care without the need to see multiple doctors.