Dr. Jason Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Green?

Arrogant and not at all professional

Posted on November 13th, 2017

When asking him questions he literally dismissed me as if I were stupid, the reason we ask questions as patients is because we are unaware and would like an explanation as silly as the Dr. May seem to think it is.

POOR ADMINISTRATION

Posted on September 5th, 2017

I HAD SCHEDULED A APPOINTMENT FOR A FULL BODY SKIN CANCER SCREENING. AND SEEING HOW DIFFICULT IT HAS BECOME TO FIND DOCTORS THAT TAKE SPECIFIC INSURANCE PLANS I ALSO HAD MY INSURANCE COMPANY VERIFY (WITH LISA) THAT THEY WOULD ACCEPT MY PLAN. AT THIS POINT I SCHEDULED THE FIRST AVAILABLE APPOINTMENT. ONCE THERE, I WAS SENT TO THE EXAMINING ROOM AND TOLD TO GET UNDRESSED AND THE DOCTOR WOULD BE IN SHORTLY. HOWEVER, WHEN THE KNOCK CAME ON THE DOOR IT WAS A FEMALE ADMINISTRATOR THERE TO INFORM ME THAT THEY ,IN FACT, DO NOT ACCEPT MY INSURANCE PLAN AND IF I WOULD LIKE, THE DOCTOR COULD SEE ME AT FULL PRICE SEEING HOW I WAS ALREADY THERE. LISA WOULD NOT EVEN LOOK AT ME AND THE DOCTOR DID NOT HAVE THE COURTESY TO APOLOGIZE EITHER. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.

Skin Cancer

Posted on July 27th, 2017

I have had basel cell skin cancer in the past and I've seen many Dermatologists in my lifetime. Dr. Green did a full body scan, honed in on problematic areas and did necessary biopsies. He also recommended treatments for my roceasa and milia. I am very pleased with Dr. Green and his staff. I did not mind a 30 min. wait. Once I was in a room in the back Dr. Green came in promptly and spent all the necessary time to do proceedures and answer all of my questions.

I've seen this Doctor about a year ago, and I want to mention first. I'm in my mid 60's and I've been in from a many doctors in my time. This had to be the worth experience I've every in contoured. He entered the room after a 10 minute wait, he had 2 assistants with him of which I believe were students of Dermatology. First he didn't reed my chart and wanted me to disrobe. He couldn't have been in the room for more then 2 minutes. Then when I ask him if he would take a growth off, his reply was. We're not here to make you pretty. This man is a disgrace. Then the office where he was working called me to follow up and ask if I wanted to come in and didn't hesitate to tell me Dr Green was no longer there. It sounded like they were calling all patients that might have a problem with him. Now I know why he opened his own practice, that way he has control. Not a good person. He should be a used car salesman.

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Dr Welby

Posted on March 21st, 2017

I'm 99 years young and this was my first experience with a Dermatologist. What a wonderful doctor and loving staff, he reminded me of Dr Welby in the way he cared and his bedside manner. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Green and his wonderful staff at Green Dermatology & Cosmetic Center

Great Doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

I Don't Think He Cared.

Posted on October 11th, 2016

I had a recurring skin condition. I went to my first appointment with Dr. Green. He leaves me waiting in an examination room for overt half an hour before I even see him. He spends maybe 5 minutes chatting with me, doesn't even bother examining me, gives me a prescription for a cream and sends me off. I ended up going to see another doctor. The only reason I gave him a 1 is because I could give him a zero.

Posted on October 9th, 2016

Dr. Green is very professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. He respects your time and sees you within a reasonable amount of time. He gives you options without trying to sell you dermatological procedures and products.

Posted on September 19th, 2016

What an amazing experience.I was a bit apprehensive having this procedure done ,but Dr.Green was amazing !He took his time to explain to me everything ,what to expect before and after.His staff is wonderful.It was an all around warm caring,highly professional experience. I'm thrilled with the outcome and would highly recommend him to all my friends and family.He's the real deal a smart knowledgeably caring doctor.

Skin Cancer

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Continued care....

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Green since he was an intern in Hollywood in 2003 and will continue to see him traveling 350 miles each way for my appointments. I always get the best of care.

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Dr. Green is an extremely gifted dermatologist who is compassionate and totally patient-focused