Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jason H Kim has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Jason H Kim has the following 36 expertise
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Ear, Nose and/or Throat Cancer (Ortorhinolaryngologic Neoplasm)
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders (Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases)
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Deviated Septum
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Nose Cancer
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Ear Cancer
- Salivary Gland Diseases (Parotid Diseases)
- Smell Disorders
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Facial Trauma
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Dissection
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Acquired Ear Deformities
Dr. Jason H Kim has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jason H Kim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 29
I had to take out my thyroid and was very scared because I knew complications could arise with any surgery. My endocrinologist told me that Dr. Kim is the best in the area. Dr. Kim had great bedside manner and I did not feel rushed during appointments with him. Best of all, my surgery went great and I am so thankful I had none of the complications I was so worried about.
Had left side of my thyroid removed in fall of 2010. It was a total sucess! I chose this manner of surgery due to the fact that I scar quite badly. My body over heals itself. This procedure was perfect for me. The scar is under my left arm and totally out of sight. I am also currently being evaluated to have my right side thyroid removed and will be choosing Dr. KIM again. He and his staff are wonderful.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jason H Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason H Kim, MD - Otolaryngology in Fullerton, CA, in this video.
Dr. Jason H Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.