Dr. Jason H Smith III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason H Smith III?

Exceptional doctor.

Compassionate and patient doctor!

Best Doctor in Atlanta!

Dr. Jason Smith is an excellent Doctor and professional. Very knowledgeable and makes you feel at ease discussing your health issue. Highly Recommend him!

Best Internist at PPG.

Dr. Smith is the very best of the best! He takes flawless care of me!

Very compassionate! Best of the best! Just love him. He truly cares about his patients.

Horrible Doctor..horrible practice

I was having several issues and went to Dr. Smith on a recommendation. He was impersonal and speaks in third person conversational terms that make no sense. He did not listen very well and sent email with test results telling me to go see specialist without referral. Took matters into my own hands and found a specialist. Turns out I had large precancerous cells. He never checked backed with me or did any follow up. His staff is rude. I had called to get a mammogram appointment. I received calls and emails confirming appointment, but when I got there they had not made appointment. When I called to discuss I was told "whatever, do you want to reschedule?". I do not recommend this doctor if you want someone who cares about your health.

Dr.Smith has been my doctor for 15 years.He is very caring and he listens to me. He takes the time to explain everything to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Smith has been my personal physician for 12 years. He has been very professional and I don't have any complaints.

Dr. Jason Smith

I have been a patient of Dr. Smith's for several years. I find him to be caring, patient and overall a great doctor. I never feel rushed and he spends quite a bit of time listening. I'm very picky about my doctors and for me, he's one of the best.