Dr. Jason Hack Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jason Hack?

Brilliant Dr.

Posted on May 25th, 2013

I had been going thru bouts of INTENSE stomach pain for almost 10 years with over 50 trips to the ER. I had a million dollar work up at RI Hospital including Colonoscopies, Endoscopies, Gaulbladder tests, gastric stomach emptying tests, 24 hr urines for rare diseases, three overnight stays in the hospital, and even exploritory surgery. This pain was so debilitating that I lost my business, and just wanted GOD to take me.. About one year ago on one of my trips to the RI Hospital ER, Dr. Hack was the attending physician on my unit. He came in my room and asked me 2 very blatant questions. (1)"Do you do any recreational drugs." I answered "yes, I have been smoking marijuana since I was 14 years old." (2) "Does a hot shower or bath make the pain subside." I answered "yes, I live in the shower it's the only thing that helps besides narcotic pain medication in the ER." He said so sure of himself "STOP SMOKING POT!!" I was in denial for a while thinking it could not be my precious weed until I landed in the hospital again, and he happened to be my Dr. again. When he asked me if I had stooped smoking I answered truthfully "NO"! At this point he explained to my wife how the receptors in my stomach are identical to the ones in the brain, and between my diabetes slowing my gut down, and the toxins in the marijuana, this is what is causing my pain.. My wife asked him why after 10 years and all the tests I had been thru no other Drs. told us about this.. He replied that he was a toxicologist, and knows how these toxins effect the stomach! I swear that GOD or just the energies of the earth put that man in my ER room twice for a reason.. I quit after 18 years of heavy marijuana smoking, and within 3 weeks my stomach pain subsided, and my life started to become normal again.. I wanted to write this review mainly to say thank you to Dr. Hack, but also to let people know sometimes it just takes one person to change your life!! After 10 years of debilitating pain, I am now a free man again! Thank you Doc! Words could never express my gratitude! GOD Bless..

Type 2 Diabetes