3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jason C Hadley?

I've gone to Dr Hadley for years anday never had a problem until this past year. He offered to cut off a few skinew tags during my routine exam. I was shocked when I received bills fromantic pathology! Not necessary at all! Their billing department is terrible - I tried talking to them several times only to get a runaround from several people. Waiting to hear from a manager. Never happened. Dr Hadley is OK but obviously performs procedures not necessary and expensive.

Dr. Hadley took time to explain what i had in terms that i could understand. Did not rush was there till I was comfortable and understood condition. Would refer him again and again.

Excellent Care

Dr. Jason Hadley was excellent. I have seen him on a couple occasions and he was thorough in what I was there for, in my yearly skin check, and takes the time to answer any questions and make sure I understand any instructions he gave me. I loved that he took the time to check the skin products I am using to see if he would make any changes or recommendations. Thank you for the excellent service and care.

Great doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Jason Hadley for a couple years now. When I first saw him I lived with severe acne across my face and neck. He smiled, and told me we'd fix it. Fix it he did. I now have a pimple or two during a breakout, otherwise I live through numerous complements on my great skin. Hadley is professional, kind, and of course knowledgeable. My favorite thing is how aggressive he is with my acne. Other doctors hand me some cetaphil and a bar of soap. Great doctor.

I've spent about the last 6 years bouncing around from dermatologist to dermatologist with a rash that just would not go away. I started having little brown spots on my body that slowly began to spread. Each time I'd see a dermatologist, they'd spend about 5 minutes with me and leave. My first visit with Dr. Hadley was refreshing. He admitted he was unsure what the rash was, but would work with me to figure it out. A week later we had a diagnosis. Finally I've begun treatment. It was so nice of Dr. Hadley to spend the time needed with me! I think he spent 30 minutes that first day alone with me. Please go see him, you will be so happy. I've already started bringing my other family members to him.

I' take your advice he's all yours.

I was recommended to him to give him a try. Very disappointed by arrogance and all he talk about was prtty much him self. We I left I felt like I was a herd of cows get miked. Get in and get out. The worst part was when I got the bill, I belive anything he can throw in he does just on a check up, to satisfy his $2000 and hour ego. WILL NOT HAVE A RETURN VISIT.

Great staff and friendly doctor.

One year ago, i went in to Dr. Hadley to discuss my acne. His staff offered me a gown for a full skin check while I was there. I figured, "Why not?" Well, Dr. Hadley proceeded to look me over head to toe. I could not believe how thorough he was. Toward the end of the exam, he discovered a little dark spot on the bottom of one of my toes I was unaware of and told me it needed a biopsy. Well, the results of the biopsy showed an invasive melanoma. Within a week, I was met with his partner the plastic surgeon and had a toe amputation and a lymph node biopsy. Fortunately, the lymph node biopsy didn't show any metastatic melanoma. I'm one year out. I'm 32, alive, and my 2 kids get to keep their mom just because Dr. Hadley was thorough. I can't recommend him enough.

After years of bouncing around to other dermatologist, I was referred by a friend to doctor Hadley to help with my teenagers acne. He started our kids on what they needed quickly and we saw results promptly. We watched out oldest scar over the course of years at another dermatologist but our younger 3 were cleared of their acne BEFORE scaring occured. Great bedside manner.

Down to ear

Had a great experience with this doctor. Caring, insightful, and approachable. Have sent many family and friends there. This will be our families dermatologist for many years into the future.

Do NOT use this doctore

I went to him to get placed on Accutane. Over a 3 month period they called and cancelled my appointment saying I was on a "bump list" 3 different times. I missed my first deadline to fill the prescription because the front desk staff "didn't notice" my insurance had faxed over the request they needed. Because I didn't have my prescription filled within the 5 day time frame, I had to wait 30 days and reschedule another appointment and PAY the office AGAIN just to get my prescription filled. The next check up he said he was going to fill a stronger prescription and to alternate between one and two pills. I got the exact same prescription and when I called for a follow up, I left 2 messages and no response. When I went to my next check up, I sat in the waiting room for over an hour, only to find out that the front desk staff "forgot" to put my chart up for the MA to grab! When I went back,they thought it was my first and were confused. That checkup, he said that he was calling my prescription in to be delivered like normal. He hurried out of the room before I was done, and started playing his guitar in the hallway (NOT KIDDING). After two days of not hearing from the pharmacy or receiving my prescription, I called to make sure that it was sent in....Nope was never sent in. So then I had to do all of the back work and get the prescription at my local pharmacy last second and pay double. This place is a joke. They called me three times in a 2 hour period while I was at work to confirm an appointment that I had already gone to the day before! His office staff are completely incompetent and rude. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR.

The visit was interesting, to say the least.

After he checked all the moles on my body, he made me very uncomfortable by saying that some of them looked "weird". I expected the word "abnormal" or "concerning" but not weird! After him flirting with his nurse that was helping him, he talked to me about a book on weight loss. He is a dermatologist, not a Primary or weight loss physician. I would never suggest him to anyone I know, and will NEVER go back.

Dr. Jason C Hadley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ogden, UT.