Dr. Jason Hatfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Hatfield?

The best emergency experience

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I have never written a review about medical care, but I was so grateful for the care I received from Dr. Hatfield, that I felt compelled to include one here. He has the best bedside manner I have experienced - very comforting yet professional. I felt very safe despite the physical malady.

Best ER doctor i have met

Posted on September 5th, 2012

This Dr took his time to examine me and diagnosis me. Without him, i would have lost my leg. I shall forever be grateful of having him as a Dr in the ER and just when i was about to write ST David's off, it had an angel hidden.His kind; soft spoken; patient. He explains what his doing and what needs to be done.Kudos Dr Jason Hatfield at St.David's ER Pflugerville.More doctors are needed like him!!!!!

Posted on December 17th, 2015