Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason M Hechtman has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 5 of 70
I have been to Dr. Hechtman yearly and he and his staff are professional and seem always happy. I read the reviews before I went the first time and was disappointed that there were people who would write unfavorable reviews. All of my visits have been great. I was told growing up if you don't have anything good to say just keep your mouth shut!!!
Phycians have stressful lives ! We all have personal conflicts we deal with , or just bad days. Sometimes you can't help but bring it to work with you. Especially when you have to be there everyday , when you own your own practice or business. Dealing with public and satisfying everyone is almost an impossible job , period !
I've never seen a doctor as rude as him! When I had to do the biopsy I wanted to talk to him about it and when he came in the room he started talking in a loud tone and saying that your wasting time by asking me questions I have other patients that are waiting for me! Well first you were 30 mins late to even come one second I have the right to ask what you will be doing! Then today I had a appointment to go to and called to cancel It a day before because of my insurance being cancelled! he calls me at 7:15 am and starts yelling and threatenes me!
Dr. Hechtman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Rush University Medical Center
Dr. Jason M Hechtman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jason M Hechtman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.