Dr. Jason Highsmith Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jason Highsmith?

He is the Best

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Dr. Highsmith performed surgery on me 2 years ago. Cervical Artificial Disc replacement and a fusion. Also disc decompression surgery on my lumbar spine as well. He is AWESOME! you will not find a better Neurosurgeon anywhere! Thank you Dr. Highsmith! I am doing Great thanks to you!

Posted on October 21st, 2017

Had such a positive experience with Dr. Highsmith, he did my surgery in 2009 and I've been pain free ever since. His recommendation was absolutely correct and confirmed that I made the right decision to go forward with my surgery. It was so successful, got me off pain meds and gave me the relief I needed to sleep at night. I've recommended him to many of my friends and family. If I had it to do over again I would only go through that surgery with Dr. Highsmith.

Fantastic experience and results

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Had 2 prior opinions with spinal fusion as the recommended course of action. Read about Dr. Highsmith's experience in ADR and after consultation, opted for ADR surgery. It has been 4 years with awesome movement and no pain. I can play all sports. Dr. Highsmith changed my life style for the better.

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I have internal stimulator, have had for about 10 years now. Dr, Highsmith did trial unit. Dr. Highsmith did first initial surgery, and just did upgrade on battery. wonderful Dr. Highly Recommend him .

Mrs

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I have had spinal problems since HS. In 1987 I was run over by my car, and have been in pain management for 19 years and have had previous surgeries, procedures, etc. In the last year, I felt different (like my hardware had shifted)....no one would listen to me. Dr. Highsmith did...and I am so thankful. Discs were bone on bone and the pain was awful. Dr. Highsmith listened ! I am so thankful that we found him...he is the BEST !!

Recommend

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Dr Highsmith performed surgery on my mom. He was open to answering questions and had a nice bedside manner.

Awesome

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Wow, finally a doctor who wants to get to the stem of the problem wonderful

Life saving

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Dr. Highsmith was responsible for saving my life winter of 2012/13. I acquired a bacteria infection in my spine as a result of a prior surgery. He, along with another Dr. finally determined what the infection was, and ended up rebuilding a portion of my spine. Technically and professionally he could not have been a better friend, or Dr. looking after my best interests. I highly recommend him to anyone .

Best Neurosurgeon in Charleston, SC

Posted on April 6th, 2009

Jason Higsmith has done 2 surgeries on my husband and 1 on me -- we have both had outstanding results.

Posted on November 29th, 2017