Dr. Jason Hurbanek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Hurbanek?

The Best

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr. Hurbanek is the best. Friendly, yet professional and takes time to listen. I would highly reccomend Dr. Hurbanek and Hinsdale Orthopaedics for any muscle/joint issue. Extremely satisfied.

Dr Jason G. Hurbanek is definitely without a doubt a Five Star Orthepedic Doctor.

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I am 66 years old man, never had any type of surgery and needed to have a complete left knee replacement. I went to see Dr Jason G. Hurbanek (Orthepedic Surgeon). He was very kind, understanding, caring, supportive and professional. Never having surgery, I was extremely nervous and afraid, but after meeting with him, he put me at ease and at that point I was confident enough to know this was the doctor to do the replacement of my knee. I was told I would need about 2 to 3 months of therapy after surgery and 6 months to a year for a full recovery. He was such a great Doctor, that did such a great job along with his Phenomenal Staff, that I made a full recovery in 8 weeks. If I had to do my right knee, Dr Hurbanek will definitely be doing it. If you're looking for the Best, it's Dr Jason G. Hurbanek.

ACL MENISCUS RECONSTRUCTION

Posted on September 29th, 2015

For ACL or meniscus reconstruction, just do your homework , ask for references and call them. Find out how many times a year they do whatever surgery that you need done. I would say I'm not a reference that he would recommend. One surgery became three. That may sound worse than it is. Was it bad luck or bad surgery initially. One will never know. For what its worth, my kid returned to her sport. That said she is having all kinds of issues, pain, grinding, popping, swelling so once again , DO THE HOMEWORK and then decide. You may decide that this one is the best choice and I wouldn't say it may be the right or wrong decision. Point is everything has to go right for the outcome to be good. It didn't all go right for us. She probably wont last her whole college career, may not through her first season. Once again, is it anyone's fault, jury is out. They have all the stats to cover themselves if you read up on this procedure. Odds kind of suck that things will be even close to what they were before.

Posted on October 12th, 2017