Dr. Jason M Hurst Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason M Hurst?

VERY GOOD

He did both my knees. With very good success !! Dr. Jason Hurst, TACK his time with you and explains what he's going to do. SAVE THE BEST OF ALL... HE GIVE YOU THE CHOICE WHEN YOU'RE READY FOR SURGERY !!!!

Great surgeon

Dr. Hurst is a great doctor and a wonderful surgeon. He is easy to talk to and patient. He has a great bedside manner. I had a total knee replacement and I am a different person without pain. I recommend him to anyone needing a joint replacement. His kind and caring and took excellent care of me.

Retored Quality of Daily Living

Great Surgeon, easy to converse with, explains in detail, great bedside manner with patients. I totally trust his judgment regarding my surgeries. He performed both shoulder replacements because of arthritis and restored quality to my daily life free of severe pain. I had great success with both surgeries and being consistent with therapy is essential. Follow his orders, he has your health as his best interest.

one of the best doctors I have had

Excellent Doctor

Daughter had sports related injury on weekend and Dr. Hurst was able to get her in on Monday. She needed surgery (ACL replacement) and Dr. Hurst spent a lot of time going over what to expect with the surgery and healing process. Never once did he appear rushed and answered all questions and concerns. Not surprised that most of the serious sports related injuries in our school district show up to see Dr. Hurst.

disappointed

Dr was in and out in a few minutes. Did not get my questions answered.

Zumba and aerobics without any pain staring 3 months after surgery! I refer everyone I know that needs surgery to this group! The hospital us beautiful and modern and the staff are so kind , knowledgable and professional. I had a wonderful experience !

I was very happy with my knee replace my surgery by Dr Hirsch. My recovery was very fast and healed with no infection! That was 2 years ago and I have don

Dr. Jason M Hurst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, OH.