Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason D Hurt has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jason D Hurt has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Jason D Hurt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
He doesn't explain anything and seemed concerned about nothing. His own staff seemed irritated by him (when I was in labor, he disappeared and the nurses kept commenting things like "I wish he'd come back and check on your progress.") They questioned some of the things he did and didn't do, and why he did/didn't do them. Like a previous comment, he pushed for induction - like if I didn't do it, my baby would die.
I made an emergency appointment with Dr. Hurt because no other MD was available in the office immediately... I now suspect that this because he can't retain patients. His bedside manner was terrible - completely unprofessional. Based on my medical situation (which was a complete suprise) I was scared, confused, and in pain - and he actually chuckled when he said that I could have died. He was too casual and nonchalant while trying to diagnose a serious problem. While my husband and I were experiencing a true emergency, Dr. Hurt prescribed treatment but seemed to shrug off the implications and our state of mind at the time. He seems like a new doctor, so my hope is that he matures and learns how to treat patients in a way that not only "fixes" the problem physically but also soothes patients during confusing or scary times. Though, I would never recommend this physician to a friend.
14 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMedpace, 5375 Medpace Way, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Jason D Hurt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.