Dr. Jason T Jankowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason T Jankowski?

Prostrate cancer survivor 6 yrs.

This was very hard when someone tells you have cancer of any kind. I was referred to Jason's office by my primary care Doctor. I first seen Dr. Vijan who gave me an exam and followed up with a biospy. I was then given all information about the cancer and given a choice of the treatment and the options. I chose the da vinci prostatectomy removal of the prostate Dr. Jankowski did this procedure and I was happy with the results. I rate him very high and would recommend him.

Dr Jankowski is pleasent and very knowledgeble in his field. He spent time explaining to me the issue and what was needed to resolve the issue. Dr Jankowski even went over the CT scan with me, showing me where the tumor was on the kidney and how much of the kidney would need to be removed. He was very encouraging and asured me everything was fine. All of my follow-up appointments with Dr Jankowski have been the same, pleasent, encoraging, and supportive.

Dr. Jason T Jankowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worthington, OH.