Dr. Jason Kim Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jason Kim?

OMG

Posted on December 27th, 2013

This guy is a jerk!!! I have to agree with the last review. He treated my mother like she was already dead and refused to answer any of our questions. It almost sounded like he did not have he answers which e understand happens but GEESH!!! no bedside manners at all. he talked down to nursing staff right in front of us. i do not guess he saw me sleeping in the chair but the things he said on the phone abut ym mother to whoever was on the phone was obsurd and unprfessional, ie.. a burden on the system, family is clueless, etc. yea we are clueless this is why we asked questions!!!!!!! We are intelligent people. i have an MBA from Harvard my husband teaches at UCLA berkley. My mother gave up her teaching career to raise a family and did not deserve this type of treatment

Worst Bedside and rude to the nurses, made one cry in front of me

Posted on September 7th, 2013

This guy has to be the worst at what he does overall. he has terrible bedside manners. he talked over me and my family when we had questions about my care. I am so livid right now I cannot even type. And the way he talked to the nurse in front of me in the room. Made her cry and almost made me cry. The nurse told me, this is how treats all the nurses and they are scared to say anything for fear of retaliation. So then every time I had a new nurse I asked them about Dr. Kim and it was the same thing. he is mean , a jerk and a bully but they are scared to speak up. I do not see how a place like kaiser that gives such great care can let such an animal work here. Shame on YOU kaiser shame on YOU!!! He has to be the worst HBS doctor we have ever had there.

COPD