Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason H Kindt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Kindt is not only an amazing doctor, he is an amazing human being as well. He goes way above and beyond for every patient he treats, and is absolutely excellent with children! He is kind, caring, has immense compassion for his patients, and not only listens, but truly helps you understand your health issues. He is not just a doctor, he is a friend as well..which is almost unheard of these days! I would recommend him to anyone!!
Dr. Kindt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
St Joseph Medical Center Hccl
Dr. Jason H Kindt accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDr Walkin Medical Care, 1350 Broadway, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason H Kindt in this video.
Dr. Jason H Kindt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.