Dr. Jason King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason King?

Posted on July 20th, 2016

I love Dr. King, he was my doctor for over 8 years and the best doctor anyone could ask for.

He's a great doctor I want him back let us know were u are!

Posted on July 6th, 2016

We all love this doctor please don't leave we need u.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

A nice guy, but not a good doctor. I had problems with him I've never had before with doctors -- he sent the wrong dosage of a medication to my pharmacist, who then of course couldn't fill it -- and I couldn't reach him for days to fix it! But the worst is that whenever I got sick he would prescribe ineffective antibiotics, so it would take multiple tries (and multiple office visits). I could see this happening once, but many times? The end result is that today an audiologist confirmed that I have permanent damage from the infection not being treated aggressively enough. This guy really should not be practicing.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

very nice doctor and caring person.

A perfect match

Posted on March 26th, 2016

He was very good with me

Posted on September 15th, 2015

He is AWFUL. I refuse to use MD or Dr. with this so called physician. He is uncaring, inconsiderate and HATEFUL!!! Remember all doctors do not finish top of their class!!! If you want great care, look elsewhere.

took my whole life to find!! never leaving now!!

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I had been misdiagnosed since my senior year in high school with migraines, kidney stones, depression, ect... I spent thousands searching for someone who would understand my pain. My mom, a liver transplant patient, left her primary because of poor treatment and began raving about Dr. King. I was feeling very ill, as many times before, and I took a shot with him. He had suspicions of a brain tumor! As scary and rare as that was, he was making it a reality for me. Sure enough, that was the source of all of my 10 years of struggles, and finally I could get to healing with a proper course of treatment! He has stayed interested and concerned since then, and has worked with me losing insurance, and helped me find ways to stay healthy as possible with as little intervention (therefore less money) as possible. I love him and I recommend him to everyone. I have always had trust issues at doctors and severe anxiety about what they'll find or ask of me. Dr. King makes visits relaxing and even fun, he's a great talker, and really listens until he understands what you are getting at...instead of the good ol smile and nod routine.

Posted on August 16th, 2010

Dr. king is a wonderfuland caring doctor. He always answers my questions and treats me with respect. The staff at American Health Network is efficient and curteous.

Posted on June 2nd, 2017