Dr. Jason L Koh Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jason L Koh?

Wonderful surgeon, full of information and caring

Dr. Koh has been excellent with my orthopedic care for a knee surgery that is not all that common. He took the time to review many past surgical records, x-rays, MRIs. He answered all of my questions, provided excellent information and was wonderful for post-op recovery and through the many months of rehab. He is an excellent listener and takes the time to understand the patient's post-op goals. I'd recommended Dr. Koh in a second. Thanks, Dr. Koh! Thanks to your team, too!

He is wonderful, patient and kind

Great doctor

Doctor Koh is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. I got his help for my knee problems and always think that I chose the right doctor for help. I feel very protected by his care and expertise and know where to go if I have similar problem again.

A doctor who listens

His expertise and advice helped me to have a swift recovery with minimal pain. Thanks, Dr. Koh! My knee is great and I'm running again.

Dr Koh is the best. I went many years being diagnosed incorrectly. Finally, post surgery, I am starting to get my life back! I highly recommend Dr. Koh.

Best Surgeon in Illinois

Dr. Koh is a fine example of what all doctors should strived to be. He is caring, knowledgeable, skilled, patience and listens to his patients. He helped correct my Hip labral tear and did not make promises he could not keep. The surgery went smooth due to his skill and the team he has, and even though its has been a long road to recovery he has been there every step of the way. He knows this is hard work and does not pretend there is not a lot involved in recovery and understands no two patients are alike. One of the few surgeons I have had that does not disown you once the surgery has been done like many orthopedic surgeons in this country. He looks to find what is best for the patient. He has great technical,personal and surgical skills. A rare find these days I wish more doctors responded like him. He is one of the very best. YOUR ARE IN GREAT HANDS!

caring and knowledgeable. he really listened to me.

Worth the wait!

He took the time to explain things to me and really cared about my problem.

Uncomfortable and Unsure

If at all possible, wait to see him.

Dr Koh has operated on both my left and right shoulder (rotator cuff) two years apart about three and five years ago. Both injuries were complete tears which Dr Koh repaired in minumally invasive procedures. Rehab takes time and effort but I have suffered no set backs and feel stronger than ever. I continue to enjoy by participating in rigorous and competetive athletics. Dr Koh also repaired both shoulders on my mother-inlaw and she also enjoys the same results. DR Koh's sincere concern for patient comfort and post operative satisfaction renewed my faith in the health care system. Thanks again Dr Koh. R. HendrickChicago

Spent time with me

He explained very well what the problem was and how to fix it.

I was very happy with the visit. He is a conservative, experienced physician.