Dr. Jason Kooch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Kooch?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Not only does he listen, he actually asked me what I thought was my physical problem. He's very easy to talk to & explaining things to the patient.

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Sometimes felt a bit rushed during my appt times. I waited too long to see him at one point. Had me to go to family dr to rule out certain conditions. Then steroids, then pt. I was just needed the MRI to see what was wrong. I needed an epidural. Once I did have that I was much better. Prescribed muscle relaxer which I cannot take as it puts me to sleep. Wanted me on this 3x per day. Physical therapy helped alot. I have mixed reviews for Dr. Kooch. Great bedside manner.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Kooch is love, Kooch is life.

Posted on March 8th, 2015

Had a pretty bad crash and had some back problems that caused some numbness and tingling throughout my body. Right away sent me for an MRI and x Ray and told me about a chiropractor in bethlehem. He showed great concern but was very positive through the whole thing and within a week was back to normal. If you need anything to do with the spine go to Dr Kooch. He knows right away what to do

Great Caring Doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2013

Met with Dr. Kooch concerning severe neck, shoulder and arm pain. He was very thorough and expressed great interest in relieving my problem. After trying some medications with no results it was decided to try a cervical epidural injection which I had today. Dr. Kooch and his staff at Coordinated Health could not have done anything more to make an "unpleasant" procedure more comfortable. He is an asset to the Facility and the community.Fingers are crossed this works. (If not we have other options)

Dr. could use an attitude adjustment

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

I was sent to Dr. Kooch from a well known referring physician. I was thoroughly disappointed in his demeanor and arrogant attitude! He never smiled or made you feel at ease. As it turned out I shouldn't have had physical therapy anyway because it made my problem much worse. When telling his MA and Dr Kooch himself that it was getting worse, they really didn't want to listen to me. I only wish I would not have wasted my time and money going to him. I am currently seeing another doctor and getting excellent results!

Doctor's Response

Patients who seek pain management physicians may be disappointed that I have a different approach to actually treat the spine condition through physical therapy and avoid the use of narcotics.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 20th, 2012

I find Dr. Kooch to be very concerned with me and makes me feel like I am his only pastrient. He has a fantastic bed side manner and acts like we have been friends for years. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of his speciality. He knows what his medicine and portrays this to me during appointments. He explains in detail what is your problem and how he plans to correct your problem. He responds to phone calls the same day with an answwer to your question or a a new prescription. I feel I am in excellent hands and now he will correct my problem,.

Posted on June 23rd, 2017