Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason A Korenblit
Dr. Jason A Korenblit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Lake Mary, FL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason A Korenblit has 2 locations
4106 W Lake Mary Blvd Ste 201
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Book Online Now
Dr. Jason A Korenblit has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jason A Korenblit has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
11 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Jason A Korenblit Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jason A Korenblit
Dr. Jason Korenblit joins the Center for Digestive Health from Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia. He earned his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College and his master's in business administration with a focus in health systems from Widener University. He completed his training in Internal Medicine and Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, and then did a further year in training in advanced therapeutic endoscopy. He continued as an Assistant Professor in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology with a practice focusing on pancreas and biliary disorders, GI cancers, and small bowel endoscopy. Dr. Korenblit has published in the field of pancreaticobiliary disorders and endoscopic ultrasound and has presented at national meetings on endoscopic techniques. His special interests include ERCP, the removal of stones and treatment of tumors in the pancreas and bile ducts, and endoscopic ultrasound as a minimally-invasive approach to gastrointestinal disorders. He also focuses on innovative treatments of bleeding throughout the GI tract. Dr. Korenblit is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology. He is a member of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and the American Gastroenterological Association.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jason A Korenblit is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.