Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason S Krumholtz has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Husband had a vasectomy 3 months ago. Scheduled while I was pregnant. Baby arrived early with complications for myself and baby, and baby was only a few days old at the time of V. I was still in a hormonal fog of pregnancy and traumatic birth. Dr Krumholtz (or any doctor)should not have performed a vasectomy in this situation. There should be a law to wait 6 months to a year after having a baby. We did have it reversed 2 weeks ago - for a lot of money. We pray it is successful. Dr Krumholtz ruined our lives.
I gained weight in my hands, feet and face. I have a history of kidney stones. I told Dr. Krumholtz that something was wrong. He told me it was my imagination. I went into the hospital May 8th to have a small stone blasted. They found an 8mm stone blocking my kidney. I had been poisoning myself for a year "because it was my imagination". He didn't even check on me after I woke up from the surgery. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone
23 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Jason S Krumholtz accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Medical Group, 400 Westage Business Ctr Dr Ste 210, Fishkill, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason S Krumholtz in this video.
Dr. Jason S Krumholtz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishkill, NY.