Dr. Jason L Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason L Cohen?

Very fortunate to have found Dr Cohen. I was nervous about getting professional help for my anxiety but after taking the first step and meeting Dr Cohen I am grateful that I did. He is a wonderful Dr. You will not be disappointed.

Life changer. Went to Dr. Cohen for my ADHD finally at 50 years old. Great guy, easy to talk to. Prescribed medicine and I have seen phenominal results especially for my ability to focus on my business. Remarkable. Highly recommend.

I strongly recommend seeing Dr Cohen if you are struggling with any disorder. He has truly helped me become happy and back to my normal self again. I am so grateful for his professionalism and his talent in this field!

Worth the wait..

Dr. Cohen was the best Psychiatrist I have seen, he is very thorough and great at reading body language, I stopped seeing Dr. Cohen about two years ago and I still to this day think he is absolutely wonderful at his job he helped me so much and words cant describe the appreciation I have for him and his help, I have nothing negative to say about him.

Doctor Cohen is a great and caring psychiatrist. I wish I would have found him earlier.

Good experience

I've seen a few psychiatrists over the last few years. None were that that great. Dr Cohen was different and my family and I are glad we found him.

I highly recommend Dr. Cohen--he is a very knowledgable and caring doctor. I came to him because I had developed extreme anxiety and insomnia after withdrawing too quickly from a benzodiazepine drug (prescribed by another doctor for muscle pain after major surgery). Dr. Cohen is a good listener and has excellent advice. He developed a treatment plan for my problem and saw me through to its successful resolution.

amy f.

i had such a fear of flying that i avoided many trips. if i had to fly i would hit the bar at the airport and drink until i became completely intoxicated. i had a 6 hour flight coming up and the anxiety began months before i had to get on the plane. i met dr. cohen and he told me to take a prescription which changed my life! I now have booked a flight to see my best friend in florida. my husband is thrilled that now we can go places. dr. cohen told me exactly how to take the medication so i did not experience any anxiety. I highly recomend dr. cohen!!!

Dr. Cohen is an excellent Physician. Having spent many years trying many different treatments all of them seemed to result in varying degrees of failure. I am grateful to have become a patient of Dr. Cohen. He was able to provide an accurate diagnosis and correct course of treatment for me. Dr. Cohen has helped me tremendously.

great psychiatrist

Insightful and caring. Dr Cohen got me off medicine that was not helping me.

Dr. Jason L Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlboro, NJ.