Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason L West has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Can I just say this guy right here was amazing! Great attitude, very knowledgeable and just the kind of guy that makes you feel like you have known him forever! He did my gallbladder surgery after an emergency room visit discovered I had passed a gallstone and had pancreitis. It was something I knew nothing about! He made me feel comfortable and take extremely good care of us while we were there . I highly recommend if you have any Gaastra no issues see Dr. with he's your man.
I would never let this man touch me again!!! Such a horse Doctor!! He ruined my stomach by doing a gallbladder removal!!! Such a easy prosedure now days but my stomach is a mess from him touching me!!! I would never let him touch me again!! Please do not ever use him unless you want to be ruined for life!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jason L West accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates Of Denton Pllc, 3537 S Interstate 35 E Ste 200, Denton, TX
Dr. Jason L West is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.