Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jason Labrie DO, APRN
Jason Labrie, DO, APRN is a Doctor primarily located in Rapid City, SD, with another office in Fort Walton Beach, FL. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Jason Labrie is affiliated with Rapid City Regional Hospital and Black Hills Surgery Center Llp. He speaks English.
Jason Labrie has 2 locations
7220 S Highway 16
Rapid City, SD 57702
341 Racetrack Rd NW
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
Jason Labrie has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Jason Labrie has the following 5 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Labrie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Black Hills Surgery Center Llp
9 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2007
Jason Labrie Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Jason Labrie's office for more information.
7220 S Highway 16 Rapid City, SD : (605) 341-1414
341 Racetrack Rd NW Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
Locations & Directions
Jason Labrie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rapid City, SD.