Dr. Jason E Lake Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jason E Lake?

I am very happy with Dr. Lake and his staff. They are very friendly and were able to suggest a non surgical treatment for my foot. I really appreciate the options and non invasive suggestions that worked for me.

Great doctor!

Dr. Lake and his staff is great at what he does. He will be completely honest with you and tell you your best options.

Great ortho care

Jason and team made a broken bone a lot less painless than usual with excellent care. Everyone I dealt with was great!

Awesome!

Currently a patient of Dr Lake, going through an ankle tendon issue. From day 1 Dr Lake had my trust and cares about his patients, striving to do what is best for them. His knowledge and concern for his patients is amazing! Wouldn't want anyone else but him. Thank you, Dr. Lake!

Dr. Lake and Jarrod

I visited Dr. Lake after surgery from another orthopedic doctor. I had more pain in the two years after the first surgery then I ever did. After seeing Dr. Lake and Jarrod I felt very comfortable in doing a second surgery. The experience this time was totally different. The pain was gone in weeks and the swelling was good. I was released today and took my dogs for their first walk in two years and no pain. I feel that Dr. Lake and Jarrod truly care for their patients and want to thank them both for getting me up and walking again.

Foot Surgery

Provided excellent care and expertise

Saw Jared Susini, Physician Assistant, in Dr. Lake's office. He was very efficient, but took time to answer all my questions. Was very pleased as a patient and would definitely see him again if necessary .

I was so pleased with my surgery! The pain is gone and his staff was so amazing! I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of foot surgery. Would definitely go there again if I need any other surgery .

Foot and ankle injury

I was treated so great. Love Dr Jason Lake

Great patient interaction

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. lake and his support staff.

Totally satisfied

I had a nasty fall which resulted in 5 fractures in 3 bones in my right ankle. Dr. Lake came highly recommended from a friend whose daughter suffered similar injuries. I was totally satisfied with the whole process from the first consultation appointment, surgery, to the followup visits. Dr. Lake and his PA Jared and all the staff exhibited high degree of professionalism and expertise. I was always treated with respect and everyone took the time to explain what was going on and what was to come. I was in a fiberglass cast for 3 weeks after surgery and the next three weeks in a soft cast which I could remove from time to time. This allowed me to exercise my ankle to start to recover the range of motion. I believe this contributed in a large degree to my quick recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Lake to anyone.

Highly recommend!!

Very professional and thorough. Easy to schedule with and multiple office locations are great!

Dr. Jason E Lake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.