Dr. Jason Leedy Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jason Leedy?

Great experience!

Posted on December 3rd, 2017

Great Experience

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Bilateral Breast Augmentation & Bilateral Upper Blepharoplasty I am a 66 year old widow who with Dr. Leedy’s help gained back my confidence and boosted my Self-esteem. My experience with Dr. Leedy was amazing from start to finish. Dr. Leedy was recommended to me by a good friend. I was impressed with the ability to make me feel at ease with the consultation and through the surgery and recovery. I am extremely pleased with the results and would recommend him to anyone who wants to have a procedure done. Also Dr. Leedy’s entire staff could not have been more accommodating and gracious. I give them 5 stars.

Great Surgery Experience for Gynaecomastia

Posted on November 25th, 2017

I had a Gynaecomastia Surgery with Dr Leedy. My overall experience and results have been great. He is very compassionate and his staff does a great job. I was a little nervous going in the operating room, but I am happy that i chose him as my surgeon. I am happy with my results, 1.5 months post op now, i still have some puffiness and scar tissue which should go away with time. I also want to add that he is very responsive to emails and calls and makes sure your questions are answered.

Excellent doctor and staff!

Posted on November 11th, 2017

Dr. Leedy and his staff and wonderful. I had two procedures completed and from beginning to end I felt supported and comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Leedy for any type of cosmetic surgery. Five stars !

Breast Augmentation

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Leedy and his staff for any plastic surgery. He is very skilled and talented. He came highly recommended to me and I couldn't be more pleased with my results that I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone I know.

Amazing from start to finish!

Posted on November 4th, 2017

Dr. Leedy and his staff are absolutely amazing! Professional and friendly and I just can't say enough about them!

Excellent experience

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Dr. Leedy and staff were great. Kind of nervous going in, but they made me feel comfortable and treated me very well. Happy with results for gynecomastia surgery.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

I had never undergone any form of surgery before my breast augmentation with Dr. Leedy, so needless to say I was nervous about what my experience would be like. I researched countless doctors for weeks and after making the decision to have a consultation with Dr. Leedy, I left feeling completely confident that he would be the best possible surgeon for me. From the initial appointment to my last follow-up several months post-op, I have had nothing but an exceptionally positive experience with Dr. Leedy and his entire staff. I am 5'4" 105 lbs and was a 34A/B. I was seeking a very natural look and wanted to be a full C. In consulting with Dr. Leedy and reviewing several different options for me, we decided on 250cc silicone implants. It was extremely helpful having my 3D simulation pictures done to make the decision process easier along with implant sizers to take home with me. We were able to schedule my surgery for the following month, and on the day of my procedure I walked in feeling completely educated, confident, and calm. Throughout the entire experience I was most impressed by the level of care taken after my surgery. The post-op instructions could not have been any more thorough, and if you follow exactly what is recommended, you will be amazed how quickly the recovery process is. Dr. Leedy and his staff were there every step of the way, and after taking it easy for a couple days after surgery I was back to my everyday routine. I am now 4 months post-op and truly could not be happier with my results and new look. After wanting fuller breasts for nearly 10 years I am so happy I found Dr. Leedy. If you are looking to achieve natural-looking results with a quick recovery and exceptional care, Dr. Leedy's expertise is unmatched and I 100% recommend him!

Very satisfied

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Dr. Leedy was incredible helpful, professional, and made my entire experience relaxed and comfortable. He and his staff were very knowledgeable and he allowed plenty of time to explain things and for any questions to be asked and answered. He went out of his way to facilitate follow ups. I am incredibly happy with my results and look forward to using his services again in the near future. I would recommend Dr. Leedy to any of my family and friends at any time, without reservation

Highly recommend

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Dr. Leedy and staff far exceeded my expectations. I was worried at my first consultation that I would ask about the procedures I was looking into and the doctor would start saying I really shoukd do this and that too. Not the case at all. Dr. Leedy was very professional and did not pressure me into things I was not looking for. His staff is the absolute best. Highly recommend!

Posted on September 4th, 2017

Dr. Leedy and his staff were extremely efficient and wonderful to work with. I am the type of person who researches the heck out of things and once I have made up my mind to move forward, it's full steam ahead. I had planned to meet with 3 surgeons prior to scheduling my BA, however even from the initial phone call to schedule the consult, I liked Dr. Leedy's office the best. Once I met him I knew he was the surgeon for me. He is very easy going and straight forward, helping me to set realistic expectations for my post surgery look. He encouraged moderate movement from day one after surgery with release to go back to full workouts (other than heavy chest work) at 4 weeks. My results are exactly what I expected and I am currently about 3 months post-op. I would definitely recommend Dr. Leedy to anyone considering surgery.

Skilled professional surgeon

Posted on July 10th, 2017

Even though it was something I knew I wanted, I was very nervous to meet with a plastic surgeon to discuss a breast augmentation. From the second he walked in the room on the first consult day Dr. Leedy was wonderful. He was professional and made me feel comfortable talking about my goals for the procedure. I loved that I got to take home sizers and wear them under my clothes as much as I wanted before I decided on my final size. His staff was great and helped me in my decision as well. The procedure itself went beautifully and my recovery was a breeze! I had almost no swelling and felt able to do most of my daily activities within a couple of days. I am officially 5 months out and I have never loved my body so much! Choosing Dr. Leedy was the best thing I ever did for myself. I am so thankful to have found him!