Dr. Jason Levitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Levitz?

The most caring & knowledgable I ever had

Posted on June 28th, 2017

He puts your mind at ease, never rushes yoy

grateful

Posted on November 8th, 2016

We were very anxious when we first met with Dr Levitz having left another group in the area because of the indifferent attitude and unwillingness to investigate out of the box alternatives for my husbands cancer treatment. We were looking for an integrative oncologist with an open mind and as soon as I spoke of some of my ideas to him I was met with encouragement and he texted the researcher I was mentioning and my husband hasn't looked back since. I will piggy back with the sentiments of his other patients and caregivers. His gentle manner and compassion are remarkable as is his treatment style . I know I speak for my husband when I say we are so very grateful to have found Dr Levitz.

My Angel

Posted on May 5th, 2015

The first time I met DR Levitz I just had such a great feeling of comfort from him. His smile and his truthfulness was so calming to me. He made sure that I and my Husband understood everything and we would get through my cancer. He took great care of me ad still does. I Love him for being the DR that he is and so glad I have him. YES I would recommend him 100% to anybody that needed help.

patient

Posted on April 27th, 2015

He is a very kind and understanding physician. He explains things very well so that we can understand fully what is going on.

Excellent physician and human being

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Excellent bedside manner. Comforting and reassuring.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2014

I would never have believed I would ever get cancer but having a Doctor like Jason Levitz made my life absolutely happy again. I was so scared and he took all that away with his smile and loving care. He really listens and understands exactly what you are going through. My Husband had so many worries lifted from him because Dr. Levitz helped to show him how to help me. He knew the perfect treatment for me and I have been cancer free now for almost 2 years. He is the Best and I will always trust and Love him forever. Thank-You MBFF

Son of Patient

Posted on March 18th, 2014

Dr. Levitz, is by far, the single most compassionate (and equally) and excellent physician I have ever encountered; of which, there are unfortunately many. He has no equal. If you need an oncologist with the greatest bedside manner he is the one. He even responded to personal emails promptly and even on weekends, simply as one small example.

Dr. Levitz is kind, knowledgeable and professional.

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I wish I could rate Dr. Levitz higher than excellent. He is the most caring doctor I have ever known. He clearly 'knows his stuff' and shows compassion, which I find lacking in many health care professionals today. The staff is friendly and accomodating. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I wanted an excellent and experienced team...but I also wanted to be treated like a person, not a disease. Dr. Levitz does that. I recommend him highly.

Posted on October 27th, 2017