Dr. Jason Litner Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jason Litner?

Revision Rhino - best experience I could imagine

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

I have had an excellent experience with Drs. Litner, Solieman, and the entire staff. I just had my revision rhinoplasty (4th time around) 2 months ago and could not be more pleased with the result and the care I have received. After a very poor outcome from my last operation (an attempt to improve function, at the expense of severe decline in esthetics), I was uncomfortable going out or having photos taken for almost a year, while I waited for resolution of 'swelling' and researched other surgeons. I was hypervigilant and underwent numerous consultations, as I did not want to do this yet again in the future. Meeting with Drs. Litner and Solieman put me at ease and their intuitive diagnosis of my anatomic issues, breadth of knowledge, and confidence were reassuring and put my mind at ease. I was pleased and pleasantly surprised that they were so engaged and focused on listening to and addressing my concerns, rather than the 'I know best' approach I got from other surgeons. They gave me a realistic idea of what to expect, and I am ecstatic with the outcome. Additionally the office staff is kind, accommodating, punctual, and always helpful. The whole experience has been remarkable.

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Exceptional plastic surgeon

Posted on October 8th, 2017

I am overly amazed with my results. Dr's and staff are so caring. I could not have chose a better location/Dr's. No complaints at all. I am in love!

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Dr. Litner is phenomenal!!! I absolutely love him! He takes time to listen to your concerns and really does everything he can to get you the look you want. I never felt like the doctor was pushing me to get work done that I did not need. In fact, he discourages that. So grateful I went with him, he really makes you feel at ease during the whole process. Thank you for everything, Dr. Litner!

Top-Notch

Posted on October 4th, 2017

I felt in very good hands with two dedicated and experienced surgeons. The staff, from the front desk to everyone else who make the surgery possible, is helpful and friendly. The people who picked me up after my surgery, however, would have liked to receive a more exact pick up time. But overall, I would recommend Profiles without hesitation.

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Amazing results and great staff !

Posted on September 7th, 2017

Saw Dr. Litner for my 3 month follow up and he answered all my concerns about my nose. He was really sweet and made me feel cared for, per usual. I also like how he gave me filler free of charge because I was upset about the asymmetry. I know he wants to make sure I like my nose, so I know I am in good hands always. Thanks, Dr. Litner!!

Posted on August 28th, 2017

great doctors equal great results

Posted on August 9th, 2017

everyone here is fantastic!

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Knowledgeable, extremely friendly, really cares about the patients.

Posted on June 15th, 2017

they are the best.

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Above and beyond. I cannot thank you guys enough. The results so far are phenominal even at just 6 months after the procedure. Thank you times infinite!