Dr. Jason Lockette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Lockette?

very haughty and rude in his attitude

Posted on December 8th, 2011

I was very sick and made a appointment to see Dr. Lockette. As soon as he walked in and spoke to me he was so rude and nasty. His attitude was haughty and non-compassionate. I practically left in tears......I NEVER WENT BACK!!!!

Great doctor; Poor staff; first visit I had to wait awhile

Posted on March 17th, 2009

This was the second time I have seen Dr. Lockette and I really connect with his approach. Start simple in treatment and then go further if needed. Great with kids. I didn't like his staff. No one asked me what I was allergic to (every doctor does that now) and i got moved from room to room w/o cleaning them first. And the person before me was sick. Also, sprayed my nose and it deadened it w/o explaining what they were doing. I thought it was just a saline spray. But i should have asked.

Posted on October 25th, 2017