Jason Lyons Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Jason Lyons?

Excellent Dr.

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Tests my lungs thoroughly with breathing capacity, exrays, has me walk for shortness of breathe and listens to lungs. He is thorough. I have been given correct medicines to breathe. Also, a good medical personality.

Always sick

Posted on October 2nd, 2016

He has done nothing to help me. I am always told to call my primary due to the fact that he is "booked solid for weeks" and my primary tells me to call him!!!! I'm told to "just go to emergency!!" I can't afford it so I suffer at home. I have cancer now and STILL cannot get in to see him even though my breathing issues have worsened !!! I've tried 4 times within the past year to get an appointment and still don't have one but they ALWAYS make time for NEW patients!!! This doctor cares more about making money than caring for his patients. Please be careful if you choose this doctor.

house wife

Posted on September 5th, 2016

dr. lyons dorsent seem to care about your feelings he said to look into end of life instead of offering maybe other treatmeants. doctors today seem to care more about money then the paiient.

office visit

Posted on July 30th, 2016

dcotor visit

Posted on July 18th, 2016

He his the the rudeness man, not prepared for visit at all. was diagnosed with sever asthma at age 7 months, very rudely said you do not have asthma, looking at breathing test from 2014. screaming your not whezzing. at the end of the visit he said I have other patinets, and we have went over time. does not know anything looking for a new doctor. I have nodules on my lungs, refused to to say if it is cancer or not.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

The best dr I have had in years.. Takes the time to talk to you as a person and not as a number !

Patient

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Dr Lyons is a fabulous doctor. He is caring, competent and smart! He also has a sense of humor if you get to know him a little more. Also, he has the most adorable face. Could look at that all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 29th, 2017