Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason M Kennedy
Dr. Jason M Kennedy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kennedy is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Kennedy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason M Kennedy has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
My son was misdiagnosed in the ER two days prior to being seen by Dr. Kennedy. What we were told was just an ankle sprain on one foot actually ended up being a cracked heel bone on BOTH feet. We are so thankful to Dr. Kennedy for his excellent care. My son was really bummed to miss sports for a while but it was Dr. Kennedy who was able to make him smile. Thank you again to your entire staff!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kennedy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jason M Kennedy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCook Childrens Medical Center, 801 7th Ave, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Jason M Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.