Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason T Mcmullan
Dr. Jason T Mcmullan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medical Services and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mcmullan is affiliated with Jewish Hospital and University Of Cincinnati Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason T Mcmullan has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jason T Mcmullan is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
My wife was in the ER with this arrogant dr. where she went with chest pains. We were seeing him during a second visit to the ER. He did nothing additional from the first visit, despite complaints of agonizing chest pain, proclaimed he had TWO minutes to speak with us, after he tapped his watch, and raised his voice. He said he was comfortable with my wife leaving the ER. I said we were not comfortable. He stormed away, and we ended up at another ER, to discover a 99% blockage in her LAD, she had suffered a moderate heart attack. and spent four days in severe pain, treating pneumonia. He was an arrogant, disrepectful, and abusive DR.
Dr. Mcmullan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jason T Mcmullan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.