Jason Moy Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Jason Moy?

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Very happy with the surgeon. Office staff is rude, and unfriendly

Top notch doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Dr. Moy performed surgery on me yesterday. He took the time to make sure all my wife's and my questions were answered (both in the office prior to surgery and at the hospital) and had a great bed side manner. Regardless of the procedure it is scary to have anyone cut on you and his professionalism helped to eliminate my fears. Also his scheduler was all over it. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

Best Doctor!

Posted on October 15th, 2013

I seen Dr Moy recently. Making a new patient appt was fairly easy. I was sent new patient paperwork to fill out at home. When I got to my appt the waiting room looked like it was newly remodeled.The staff was very friendly and they quickly checked me in. I waited about 5 minutes and I was called back by Dr Moy's medical assistant. My vitals were taken in a timely manor. The doctor soon came in after and he spent enough time with me so I could understand what was going on with myself. I have had great communication with his medical assistant. I highly recommend Dr Moy!

Posted on October 13th, 2013

Dr Moy did a wonderful job with my recent gall bladder surgery. Dr Moy explained everything in the office and made us very comfortable throughout the entire process. Definitely recommend!!!

Dr. Jason Moy

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Surgeon may be technically competent, but spent little to no time with me pre or post-op. Dealing with the office is difficult at best. Not notified of cancelled appointments, struggle with front desk to get to physician office assistant to leave messages when having complication, etc. Will not go back again if I can help it.

Follow ups are the worst I have ever seen

Posted on September 27th, 2012

Dr. Jason Moy knows his craft but follow up from his staff is terrible. It takes weeks to get an appointment but instead of spending time on a follow up, patient is hardly given 5 minutes with the doctor. First of all calls to the office are not picked up by his assistant and messages are never returned (at least in my case). Patient is responsible for all the follow up responsibilities, even though a follow up is promised but never materialized.

Posted on September 26th, 2017